Saturday, February 19, 2005

Can't handle it

Well, after spending countless hours reading other people's blogs (that's you, KB) I've decided to start my own. I had actually been writing a "mental blog" while I tried to go to sleep for several weeks now and I realized how pathetic I was...so here I am.
My anxiety is beginning to take over and I'm feeling compelled to write something really witty so that you'll keep reading, but I'm not very witty so my regular nuerotic self is going to have to do. For some reason I never felt this pressure when writing my mental blog, go figure.

2 Comments:

At 7:03 AM, Anonymous Rummy said...

Wow, great blog.Really looking forward to read more. Really Cool.

 
At 7:04 AM, Anonymous Buraco said...

Thanks! for this great post. Hopeing more valueable post of this type.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home