Thursday, February 24, 2005

The Crafty Procrastinator Strikes Again...

Well, I don't have a lot to report for today although I had a pretty good day. I go through phases (which I guess everyone does) but I'm especially obsessed with knitting right now. I finished knitting my rag bag last night and sewed the lining in today when I got home from school. Once I was done with that I started a project from my new book, the "Airy Scarf". That's the name of the project, not the book. Anyways, I had one ball of red mohair that I didn't know what to do with and this project was perfect! Matt's Grandmother's birthday is next week so I think I'll give it to her when we go to visit. If you have the book, "Last Minute Knitted Gifts", please make note that there is a mistake in the pattern. The eyelet row should be: k1 *yo, k2tog* rather than "k1 *k2tog, yo*" as it appears in the book. As described in the directions you end up decreasing by one stitch at every eyelet row. Anyways, once I figured that out the project went very quickly. I'll post a picture of both once I've blocked the scarf.
I also watched the OC tonight, which is my favorite show...although it might just be tied with The Amazing Race. The only thing I'll say is that I'm very excited that Summer and Seth are back together. And there my high school TV drama commentary ends.
Maybe tomorrow I should actually do some of my homework, considering that I do have mid-terms next week. I'll keep you posted.

2 Comments:

At 7:01 AM, Anonymous Card games said...

Wow, great article.Really thank you! Want more.

 
At 7:02 AM, Anonymous Rummikub said...

I value the blog.Thanks Again. Awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home