Sunday, January 21, 2007

This week was a very exciting week for me because I started my first semester at my new school. It seems like I've been working up to this forever, so it was really great to finally be there! I think that it's the perfect fit for me, and already I'm blown away by the differences of attending such a small school as compared to the big ones that I've been to in the past. Everyone there has been really welcoming and supportive so far.
I also got my new computer this week! My school is Mac based, which meant that in order to be on the same page I needed to make the change and dump my little PC. It was kind of terrifying actually, which is apparently really funny to people because Mac's are supposed to be so easy....but I've got to say that I have had some difficult times with Mac's in the past. But this time, this new laptop of mine is my new favorite thing! It's shiny, it's got a huge screen, and so far it's been great. I think we'll be friends.
In other news, our wedding photographer emailed me a couple of weeks ago to tell me that she is going to start making custom wedding albums to offer her clients. She chose our wedding as a sample which you can view here by clicking on "albums" and then "Ginny and Matt". The online view is simply a layout, but she had the real book leather bound in Italy. I just thought it was great to revisit our wedding photos, and I love the way that she grouped the photos together. Heather has an innate sense of each tiny detail that was important to us, and she included most of those moments and details in the book. She's going to come by the house to visit and show us the real album tomorrow afternoon. How nice is that?! I thought it was great.

5 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Blogger Kimi Morton Chun said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Kimi Morton Chun said...

Hey G - finally checking out your blog. Your Christmas craft gifts were so cute! I love the aprons and the robe...you rock. I also checked out your past blogs and I really need to get you a new picture of me with my nappy bag - it looks so different when it is full of, well, nappies. And then you can take that horrid prego picture of me of your blog, thank you very much. In case you're wondering what I blog about...here's my work blog pegslegs.blogspot.com - definitely not as fun, but totally helpful for our caregivers

 
At 3:52 AM, Blogger Amber said...

I took a look at the wedding album and can I just say you both look ridiculously happy that it makes ME happy just looking at you? The pictures are rather beautiful, she did an amazing job.

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Faust said...

hey g. - which campus are you at? oak. or sf? i've been to the sf campus for some free architecture lectures. sooooo nice! congratulations. my next stop is your photo album.

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

sick guy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home