Monday, August 21, 2006

The Forgotten

For some reason I've forgotten to post pictures of these two big projects that I finished recently. I guess that I've been knitting so much I've forgotten how fun it is to show off my hard work! I loved both of these projects, though I have to say that the Clapotis gets a bit redundant after a while. If I make another one in the future I think I'll make it narrower and a bit shorter because as you can see below mine is kind of huge.

Clapotis
Clapotis
Yarn: I'll have to get back to you, I completely forget the main yarn! I strung it with Kidsilk haze too.

Baby Eliana's Sweater
Baby Sweater
THis sweater is for my friend Delphine's little girl. We picked out the colors together and I designed the colorwork.
Pattern: Ann Norling loose pattern "Kid's Raglan Sweater"
Yarn: Cashoft DK
Notes: This yarn is so soft and nice to work with, and it's machine washable! Great for baby clothes but I would use the Aran weight for adult projects because this was about 5 stitches-1".

More to come, I've been knitting like a fiend!

2 Comments:

At 8:37 PM, Blogger Alexa said...

I've actually started a Clapotis too! Granted, I'm probably the last person in the world to ever knit one, but that's okay. And that baby sweater is really adorable, good job.

 
At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ginny,
That is just precious. I especially like the color combination. Faith and I were shopping recently and liked the idea of pink and brown for Carli's room, so it would have a little more lasting appeal than all pink.
Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home