Thursday, October 05, 2006

My Favorite



I'm feeling kind of dorky, because it's two months from Thanksgiving and already I can't stop thinking about it! I always thought that Christmas was my favorite holiday when I was a kid (the reasons for that are obvious) but now that I'm an adult I have officially decided that Thanksgiving is my most favoritist holiday. When I moved to San Francisco I was kind of sad to think of spending the holidays away from my family and so to deal with that we began to make our own traditions and invite other friends who don't have family here to join us. The result has been some great Thanksgivings, my favorite one being a costume party where everyone had to dress up like pilgrims and indians. Although every year has been a fun celebration with great food, wine, and a bunch of friends.
This year my friend Syrette is coming from New York along with my sister and her new boyfriend and we'll also have a few other friends that live here in SF. I'm still deciding what kinds of desserts I'm going to make to supplement our homemade pumpkin pies...but I guess that I've got plenty of time to figure that out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home