Saturday, February 26, 2005

Mini Love

Love the Mini's!

I have loved small things for as long as I can remember. When I was little I would buy little sanrio erasures with my allowance and I would make the tiniest origami things that I could. I'm a sucker for anything small and cute, hence my Mini Cooper and now my new most favorite mini love of all...the Sofia Mini! Oh, how did they know that champagne would taste that good when sucked through a pink extendable straw? And could one look any cuter at a bar than when she clutches her tiny pink can of a drink? No, there is nothing better than this. Not all of the smallest sanrio erasures in the world could lure me away from this, even if they do smell like strawberries.

1 Comments:

At 5:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

OhMyGod you are so beautiful, please marry me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home