Thursday, March 01, 2007

Not Knitting

I know I haven't blogged in a long time, but I haven't really knitted in a long time either. School has been really busy, and I'm lucky to even get a few rows in while I wait for classes to start. So sad, I know. But here's a tidbit of what I've been up to at school, it's a video project in which we were given a bunch of random clips filmed straight from the television. There were clips of Hitler, WWII footage, Civil Rights footage, and a lot of really bad modern commercials. We edited on imovie and could only use audio from imovie and the clips we were given. I'd love to get some feedback on it since this stuff is totally new to me.



*just a note: the video is extremely compressed for web viewing...it wasn't that pixelated to begin with!

1 Comments:

At 5:21 AM, Blogger Amber said...

Hey G- Couldn't hear any of the audio but I really liked how you concluded it visually. Nice job :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home