Monday, February 28, 2005

Not a lot to report

I don't have anything really interesting to say, but I'm not tired yet (it's midnight) so I decided that I might as well blog. I can guess the reason why I'm not tired: I woke up at 1pm. Yes, that's what I said...1 in the afternoon. I'm not really a complete bum but I was out late last night and I just didn't want to get out of bed! Well, maybe it had something to do with the paper I was supposed to be finishing today but who knows really. I shouldn't even have stayed out so late last night but I was too lazy to leave early take a cab across town by myself. Enough about last night though, I don't want to have to re-live my experience at the meat market bars that I went to against my better judgment. If it weren't for the fact that I wanted to visit with my friend Tim, who had come from DC for the weekend, I would have been at home knitting away.
This afternoon we went over to my friend Meli's house to watch the Oscars, which was fun. We usually throw an Oscar party but it just keeps creeping up on us every year and we forget to organize. A couple of years ago we did a costume party where you had to dress up like your favorite actor or actress. That was definitely a highlight. In fact I was going to bust out the "Swan Dress" again this year but Matt told me that it would be retarded (yes, I think that's the word he used) to be the only one in costume. Needless to say that I wore jeans. I think he really hates that dress.
Anyways, the Oscars. Once again I felt like I should have been more diligent about going to to the movies this year, but I wasn't. I didn't see any of the big ones except for Sideways, although I feel like I go to the movies all the time. I really hate the fact that The Aviator won so many awards although if forced to watch it I'm sure that I would like it, after all it was designed to be a hit. So for what it's worth I'll have to go through and make some additions to the Netflix list so that I don't feel so out of touch. Better luck next time.
Going to bed now, I guess I'll just read my next English homework book until I pass out from boredom.

1 Comments:

At 7:00 AM, Anonymous Okey said...

Thanks again for the blog post.Much thanks again. Want more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home