Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Friends

My friend Alexia and her family are moving to France today for a year long adventure so I thought it would be fun to send her off with a post. Alexia and I met about four years ago in a class at Public Glass, back when I used to blow glass. Back then she had just returned to 'normal life' after a year of sailing with her husband to mexico and hawai'i on their little sailboat. Anyways, we were friends almost instantly and we have been close ever since.
Alexia is one of the nicest people I've ever met, and the most daring. When Matt and I had a goodbye breakfast with her on Sunday she admitted that even though they were leaving the country on the 17th (today) they hadn't even begun packing or figured out who would move their stuff into storage so that the new owners could move in. The fact that she made time to see us despite the looming deadline is amazing!
Anyways, good luck Alexia!
Here are some pictures of our Sunday visit:

From top to bottom:
Alexia's husband Matt (yes, another one)
Alexia's son Jake, eating butter straight and loving it!
Me and Alexia


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home