Saturday, July 09, 2005

Wedding Crafts

It is the expectation that someone in my position (getting married in less than a week) is very busy with planning and general wedding craziness. Not the case. Matt and I are relaxed and unfazed by our upcoming nuptials. So much so that I have had more time to craft, hence the cute Ring Bearer pilllow that I made this week.
ring bearer pillow
I've been holding on to this pattern since we were first engaged and the finished project looks exactly how I pictured it. I think I should have pressed the edges before I stuffed it though, but it's too late now. Thanks Martha! I never could have done it without you.

1 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Blogger Amber said...

That is super cute Ginny. You are so crafty! I think I should quit my job so we can be crafty all day and watch MTV. And learn how to cook.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home