Monday, August 08, 2005

Nueva Familia

This weekend Matt and I went down to the OC yet again to help with a big sale they were having at the family store. Matt didn't really want to go, but they needed help and we need jobs...so it made sense to help them out. I had a lot of fun hanging out with the Fam and spending time with them in a different capacity. I think I miss working too, as weird as that may sound.

Poor Matt has bronchitis or something (I don't know if I spelled that correctly). He's got a nasty cough and he's all achy. So far I've been lucky enough not to catch it though but I'm thinking that I should take some Airborne just in case.

Anyways, our actual wedding pictures were released last week on Pictage and you can view them if you'd like. Just plug my name into the "find your event" space and you can wade through all 952 of them. They really came out nice. If you don't know my full name, just email me.

We've got a ton of stuff to do today before we've got Jury duty later this week. I'll post something more interesting when I have time.

1 Comments:

At 9:33 PM, Blogger Amber said...

Your wedding pictures were BEAUTIFUL. You were a lovely bride. Do you see how happy everyone is? Stop going to the OC though. Your homeboys need you in SF yo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home