Friday, June 16, 2006

Back in SF

Our trip to Hawaii was fun and relaxing but I'm happy to be home. I successfully made the Nappy Bag for my friend Kimi and it turned out so well that I think I want to try my hand at another sewing project before I jet off for my next trip. My pictures of the project aren't the best, but here they are anyways.

It's a little big on Indiana...

But it fits her mom Kimi pretty well!

The bag is pretty oversized, but I think that once Kimi fills all of the handy inside pockets with diapers and bottles and other baby paraphernalia it will be the perfect size. It also has a cell phone pocket on the strap, which she was quite excited about.
I think that for my next project I might try to come up with a knitting tote bag, but then again I might just make something for me to use as a school bag next semester. We'll see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home