Wednesday, March 02, 2005

4.1 lbs. of fun!

Today was a very exciting day because I got my new laptop. It's cute and tiny and it only weighs 4.1 lbs with a shiny screen, wireless, and oh so much more. The keyboard is also very small, which will take some getting used to but I like it anyways...I have small fingers. The only problem now is that I should be doing homework and all I want to do is play on the new computer...same old story. I've got some pictures of my new project that I want to put up too but I don't have the software installed yet to use the camera, so you'll have to wait. I don't really know whom I'm addressing, but you'll have to wait anyways.
Today I also helped my friend DeAnna in her studio. DeAnna is a milliner that I got to know when I took a class from her at CCA. She is really talented so it was fun to spend the day with her making stuff all day, even if it was sort of basic stuff that I was doing. I'm too lazy to link her site, but it's on the right of my page under "hats" anyways. So I had wanted to buy these flowers that she makes with grossgrain ribbon for my bridesmaids but now I can't afford them, so she's letting me work for her as a trade. I hope the girls like them, because this is sort of equivalent to doing dishes to pay for your meal, but crafty.
Before I go, I just have to comment on a post that I saw in Crafty.org the other day. This girl actually impaled herself in the ass with her knitting needles! Be careful girls, maybe circular needles are a good idea after all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home