Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Mid Terms...

I haven't posted in forever, or so it feels like. I'll be done with my mid-terms after tonight so I'm very excited to get back to the blog. I've got so many pictures of my recent projects just waiting in my camera. I know that you're dying to see the little elephant toy that I'm knitting...
Matt and I also went down to the OC this weekend for one night (too short to call you KB, but I wanted to!) because I had to attend that bridal shower. I made her a set of cards which I'll show once I've got the camera downloaded.
Since I don't have a lot to say I will throw in a little tidbit for you: My friend Amber is doing the Aids Lifecycle ride from SF to LA and it'd be really cool if anyone wants to donate! It doesn't have to be a lot but any little bit helps. The girl deserves some props, that's a whole lotta miles down highway 1!


Donate

1 Comments:

At 6:59 AM, Anonymous Buraco said...

Say, you got a nice blog article.Thanks Again. Much obliged.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home