Friday, August 19, 2005

All Better

So I finally figured out how to go forward with my Spring Fling thanks to my friend Syrette. I don't want to bore you with the details but essentially i think that the lace pattern directions are switched on the pattern: Left side directions are actually for the right, and vice versa. This is the only explanation I can congure, but I looked all over the net to see if anyone else had this problem and I couldn't find anything.
I started school on Wednesday but I had my big day of classes yesterday. I think it's going to be a good semester. This is a list of the classes I'll be taking:
English 1B-basic college literature coarse
Basic Drawing
Basic Design
Western Art History
Cultural Anthropology
yay school!

Now I'm off to work at the knitting shop for the afternoon.

1 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, Blogger Mark said...

Just take ur time and relax. It looks like we have an art major. haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home