Thursday, March 10, 2005

Gocco

So, I think I finally figured out how to resize photos on my new computer. I don't have photoshop anymore so it took a little bit of tinkering...
Here are some pictures of the cards I made with my print
Gocco Machine

finished cards
cards
I think they came out pretty cute, although I really wasn't happy with the "Thank You" ones so I hid them in the middle of the pile when I wrapped them up. Altogether I was happy because the set of 30 cards only cost me $24. to make. They would have been less but insisted on lining the envelopes with cute paper too because I like the way it looks.
On a non-crafty note: Matt and I tried a new sushi joint for lunch today. We're on an unofficial mission to find the best sushi in SF, and we've become quite the sushi snobs in the process. This place came as a recommendation and it was GOOD! It's actually a fish market but they have sushi too, so everything is super fresh. I think the name of the place says it all: Yum Yum Fish. THere are only 3 tables and you sit right in front of the display case, so it's a little different but still worth it.
On the way back to the car we decided to get some groceries at a store we walked past. I think that this might have been the best fruit stand/grocery I've ever seen. It was like an asian market and a mediterranean market all in one! They carry imported feta as well as all kinds of tofu, rice, interesting veggies, indian spices. We went a little crazy because we were so excited. I got a blood orange to eat tonight because I love the way they look. Can you just eat a blood orange? I guess we'll know soon enough.
In reading this post over I realize that I might have gotten a little bit too into the grocery store so if my friend Syrette is reading this she's going to say that I'm "nesting", which I'm so not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home