Wednesday, April 13, 2005

24

Matt and I are a little late to catch on to some things, and 24 is one of them. Thanks to Netflix we've just finished the second disk of the first season...which is only 8 episodes. If you haven't seen this show, it's like crack, I'm telling you! I really honestly think that Matt and I could spend days watching it nonstop. He's already told me to go and move the other episodes up on our queue so that we can get on with it and see what happens.
On the knitting front, I've officially turned into a hat factory. In trying to use up some of my yarn stash I've just been knitting hats like crazy. My latest creation was supposed to be ribbed around the base and poof out sort of (but not totally) like a beret. It is now fit for someone who has a whole head of dreadlocks...which I do not. It's super cute if you know somebody though, I think I'll be on the lookout for a deserving dreaded person. I'll post pictures when I'm done with it. I'm dying for a real project though, and i think I'm going to attempt the shrug from Joelene's post today. It's too cute to pass up...plus i hate finishing.
About the milkmen thing, sorry if you were grossed out by it! It's just unbelievable to me and I couldn't pass up the chance to comment on it.

1 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Blogger Marianne said...

OMG!! It is like crack. Gotta love "24" !! Tomorrow is a new epi..whoo hoo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home