Thursday, March 24, 2005

Sparkle Sparkle

I don't have a lot to report today although I was pretty productive. Matt and I spend a good amount of time cleaning the apartment because his mom and sister-in-law are staying with us for the weekend. I don't think the stove has ever been this shiny...which is quite an accomplishment, I think! We also rearranged some of the furniture, which I love to do. For some reason I really enjoy the first few days of getting used to a changed space. I just wish that there was more we could do, but the apartment is small and our furniture is big and there aren't many alternatives to the way it's currently organized. I guess that's just the way it is for an apartment dweller.
This weekend will be busy, so we're going to enjoy a simple night of TV for now. On Saturday I have my first (of three) bridal showers, and on Sunday we're hosting our annual Easter brunch. I'm looking forward to the weekend and next week I have Spring Break!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home