Sunday, April 10, 2005

Milkmen

So after several days of procrastinating, I started to deal with my homework situation today...leaving myself only two days to write a 4 page research paper that I had yet to research and to study for a test that I have yet to study for. I also need to read "Go Down, Moses" by William Faulkner so that I can write a paper that's due in a week but I'll be out of town all weekend so I'll have to write it by Thursday (yeah, right). At this moment I really want to have a drink, but I'm thinking that maybe I should hold off so that I can come back to my paper-writing after I watch Grey's Anatomy at 10 o'clock.
Anyways, my research paper is about Intercountry adoption as it relates to Chinese and Korean girls who have been adopted into white families. It's a very interesting topic and my online research has led me to many kinds of information, some of which is really wierd. I was lured into a world that I really didn't want to be a part of when I found this site, but I just couldn't prevent myself from reading it. Gross, is all I have to say. As if kids nowadays don't have enough to deal with, people have to go and confuse them even more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home