Tuesday, March 29, 2005

The Cutest

Okay, so I finally finished my toy elephant from "Last Minute Knitted Gifts". I think this is officially the cutest thing I've ever knit and I can't stop looking at it and going "oh, it's so cute!". I'm so excited to send it down to Zaklina and Jerry for the baby that they're expecting soon. This thing has been sitting unfinished for so long and I finally had the time to sit down and figure it out yesterday, since I'm on spring break. Now what will I make?
I'm also totally sick. I was beginning to feel a little congested on Sunday but I tried to ignore it and now I'm on cough medicine and I have to carry a roll of toilet paper everywhere I go so that I can blow my nose. It's a pretty sight, I assure you. I had really hoped to sleep it off today but there just happened to be a jackhammer outside my window at 8am today, go figure. I took the opportunity to wake up and do my taxes though, which is a big weight off of me. I tend to procrastinate stuff like taxes and paperwork and instead of just getting it over with, I lay awake at night and feel guilty for being such a procrastinator. It's really a vicious cycle.
Okay, so now I'm going to raid my yarn bins and think of a good new project. I really should be writing a paper on Huck Finn or making wedding invitations or hiring a minister...but if I did that then I wouldn't have anything to think about when I go to sleep tonight!

And here is the little elephant for your viewing pleasure:
The Elephant

1 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, Blogger pretendingsanity said...

I really like the elephant, I keep looking at that pattern thinking I should...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home