Wednesday, March 30, 2005

if you could see me right now...

Can I just say that I feel so disgusting today? I woke up about 8 times to blow my nose in the middle of the night and I can't stop swallowing for some reason. Yesterday I spent a ton of time on the couch (I did knit a hat for Matt, so it wasn't totally time wasted) but still, I feel like a lazy bum. At least I took a shower though, because I was looking pretty ragged. I just thought that this cold or whatever it is would have gone away by now! It seems to be only getting worse. I am very disappointed because I'm on spring break, and I'm supposed to be doing fun things.
Here is a list of things I would be doing if I weren't so busy blowing my nose:
- Buying yarn at Imagiknit for a chemo cap for my Aunty Ann
- Cleaning up and reorganizing furniture after this weekend's party
- Gocco-ing my wedding invitations
- Buying Thank You notes for my shower gifts
- Writing Thank You notes
- Shopping for cute gold wedding shoes
- Reading "Go Down Moses" for English class
- Writing a paper on Huck Finn
Okay, so not all of it is so fun...but it's alot better than the alternative.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home