Thursday, April 21, 2005

Chop Chop

It's been forever since I posted last! I need to round up some pictures so that I can liven this up a bit but I've been so busy for the past few days. I spent a great weekend at Matt's parent's house in Orange County for my second bridal shower. My friend Faith and I haven't spent that much time together in years, so it was really great to have her to myself for a whole three days. I also got to see Kelly and my friend Courtney, whom I hadn't seen in about two years.
This is going to sound really cheesy, but I have to say that it is so warm and fuzzy to have all of these people going out of their way for me and Matt this year. It has really made me realize how many great people we have around us. I thought I would be really uncomfortable being the center of attention, but it actually feels really good to have people cheering me on because I really feel great about getting married to Matt and I'm excited. We have so much more to do to plan the wedding though, and I'm beginning to feel the pressure to make some major progress. Not this weekend though, I have too much homework!

1 Comments:

At 9:10 PM, Blogger pretendingsanity said...

I saw pics of you on Kelly's site and you're too stinking cute!! I love your hair.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home