Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Done and Done!

Yay! I'm finally done with my project after four whole days of drafting, gluing, typing, and drafting and drafting. I finished ten minutes before I had to leave for class, wonderful.

This is my elevation, I named the house "Hale Pa'ina" which might mean Party House in Hawaiian but I highly doubt it...but my teacher will never know the difference anyways.
Elevation
This is my plan
Plan

Now I am going to go watch the Amazing Race, drink a glass of wine, and get some sleep so that I can spend all day tomorrow Print Gocco-ing our wedding invitations.
Ciao.

2 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice job Ginny. You did get the Hawaiian correct, and even in the right order! I can't believe she gave an extra week after all that, but oh well, now you are done and can do other stuff. Love, Mom

 
At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your house came out great! I can't believe you hand-drew it. You have good hands!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home