Saturday, April 23, 2005

Sorry Matt, but I had to...

matt and xander
Matt loves anything that's soft. His mom says that when he was little she would find him rubbing the panty-hose legged manican's at the department store because he thought they were soft. (He's not going to be happy that I shared that story.) He doesn't do that anymore, which would be creepy, but he does still have an appreciation for soft things. Last year someone gave our house-mate, Jessica, a stuffed animal dog for her birthday. It's no surprise that Matt loves that thing because it is, I admit, very soft and he insists on calling it by the name printed on the tag around it's neck "Xander". I hate that thing, and I just want it out of the living room. Last night I found him cuddling it when he fell asleep on the couch.

2 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dat's so sweet! I guess I am getting a little boy finally after all. Love, Mom

 
At 6:51 AM, Anonymous Rummy said...

Loved this post. Thanks for sharing your day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home