Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Look, I'm a Rasta

As promised, here is a photo of my new Rasta Hat
rasta hat
So much for making up my own patterns, that is unless I start selling my wares on Haight Street. At least this one won't matte down my new haircut!

We also finished our wedding invitations today, or at least the printing part. We had started before but we had a little mishap with the placement of the design on the paper so we had to do it over again. I'm relieved to have this taken care of...but we have a lot more work to do! We've still got to mount the cream-colored cards onto a green card, line the envelopes with paper that we haven't bought yet, write and print the inserts, and address them. No problem! I can't wait to address 150 envelopes!

Here is a nice little photo of the invites
finished invites

2 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

jah rasta far i !

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger Alexa said...

Cute hat! Even though we don't know each other, we're actually going to be distantly related in the future. My Mom was at your shower the other day and gave me the link to your knitting blog, so I thought I'd check it out. My blog is- www.knitcore.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home