Wednesday, March 23, 2005

More Gocco Love

Matt and I are so in love with our Gocco Machine that we decided to go ahead and make our wedding invitations with it rather than pay someone else to print them. We designed a motif and did a little bit of research for the verbage and then we went to work. Unfortunately, we weren't able to print them all out on our first attempt because of some technical difficulties, but we made a few at least. We're both really proud of the way they've turned out. Next we need to print the reply postcards and make an information sheet, then we're done!
wedding invite
The picture isn't so great, but you get the idea.

Other news: we watched "Finding Neverland" yesterday and loved it! I've seen so many great movies lately, due to my lack of employment I've got time to. I also saw "The Aviator" this weekend, which was also good. I usually hate to see those big movies at the theater because I feel like I don't want to contribute to the mass marketing stuff...but I went anyway.

I haven't been knitting alot lately. I think I need to start something big because my little projects are a bit boring. I really want to make a simple black cardigan for myself (if I could I would wear a black cardigan every day) but I don't know if I want to lay down the cash to pay for it. We'll see. I still need to finish my little elephant. I guess I should just make an attempt rather than confusing myself by reading the pattern over and over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home