Saturday, May 07, 2005

Bad Blogger

When I first started my blog a couple of months ago I think it was a subconcious extension of my procrastination techniques. I have always been a really excellent procrastinator and somehow knitting, planning a wedding, keeping up with friends, and finding a job just wasn't enough to keep me away from my homework. All of the sudden, I have now begun to procrastinate on my blog! I haven't posted for several days, yet I continue to look at my blog daily and think to myself how I need to blog. It really is a pathetic cycle.
Today I'm working on my research paper and therefore blogging has been looking real good. I'm to page five already, so maybe with some serious attention I can get close to finishing it today.
I thought I'd leave you with something fun since I don't have any good pictures to post. This is a link to the very lovely wedding band that we've hired to play at our reception.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home