Thursday, May 12, 2005

Buttery Salmon and Gooey Chocolate Cake

Tonight Matt and I went to dinner at Delfina with some friends. They're actually family friends, Matt's mom's best friend's son and his wife. We've never done anything with them before but we've always said that we should, so we did. I really like Rachel, the wife, and I'd like to be better friends with her so this was a good little get together. It was also a yummy dinner. Delfina is always called one of the best restaraunts in San Francisco (where there are ALOT of fantastic restaraunts) and no one had been there before except for me, so we went. I have to say that the gooey chocolate cake was my favorite. It was an individual sized cake on a plate drizzled with vanilla cream and the middle of it was all gooey and melty. Are you jealous yet? You should be!
Aside from that, I'm officially obsessed with my new project. I do realize that this thing is going to take weeks but I can't help but work on it every minute I can. It's a little pathetic, but it's true. Here's my progress so far.
5 inches
I'm a little worried that it's not going to fit her, but I can't stop! I'm going to make it anyways and hope hope hope that it does. I'm just not one of those girls that can rip something out. For some reason I would rather spend a whole month on it and then complain that it's not what I expected...this of course drives Matt crazy. Oh well! He better prepare himself for this one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home