Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Love

So I just spent my afternoon watching The Notebook and can I just tell you that I cried and cried and oh my god, that guy is so hot! I don't know who he is or where he came from....but I will vow right now to watch any movie that he's in, ever, from now on.
What a story. So good. Matt can't stop laughing at me now because I'm all wrapped up in "romantic movie mode".

I also got a lot of work done on my tank while watching tv. I've only got to do one more little bit of the front shoulder and then I'm done! I think I'll be able to finish it tonight, and the beauty of the pattern is that it was done in the round so I've only got to sew the shoulder parts together. I hate finishing, if only everything could be knit in the round!

3 Comments:

At 8:22 PM, Blogger Alexa said...

I think I'm the only person who hasn't cried while watching that movie!

 
At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ginny you crack me up. I watched star wars this weekend and cried during that. i am not sure what the effect would be on a movie about travelling pants...

Amber

 
At 6:47 AM, Anonymous Okey said...

Thanks so much to both of you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home