Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Wednesday

I didn't have class today, so I got to hang out and be lazy for a bit. This morning I met with a counselor at CCA (California College of Arts) to find out what I need to be doing so that I can transfer there to study Interior Design. It was actually quite exciting because I learned that I can take most of my basic design courses at City College, which is almost free as compared to the tuition at CCA. So it looks like I'll be at City College for about one more year, but I have a feeling that my classes will be better next semester now that I won't be in all basic general ed courses. I'm looking forward to taking some design classes too, since I haven't really done so ever before.
I've almost got 10 inches on my tank top so far! I've been trying to do at least an inch a day, and sometimes I have been getting more. It's a very simple pattern so far, but I love the way the yarn knits up. I'll show you tomorrow, I'm gonna go knit now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home