Monday, May 23, 2005

The Tank Top

more tank
I am officially the worst photographer I know, please forgive me.

I've gotten so much done over the past few days! How exciting. This picture is of the back. I've got to do about 2 more inches until I'm finished with this part and then I start on the front. I think I'll finish it by the weekend. I have a feeling that I might need to make another one for Matt's mom because this one might not fit her. Oh well.

Tonight Jessica and I went out to dinner with our friend Amber. I am so full that I feel like I might explode. We were at a Thai restaurant and we ordered five dishes and a bottle of wine for the three of us! Maybe we overdid it a little.

We've been getting response cards back for the wedding. It's so exciting to get them in the mail every day! I think I get a little too much enjoyment out of entering each guest into the excel spreadsheet. Does this make me a nerd?

Okay, I think I need to lay down...I ate a few too many chunks of tofu tonight.

2 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really, do you think it was too much food? Sure did taste good :)

 
At 6:48 AM, Anonymous Card games said...

So happy to support your organization.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home