Saturday, June 04, 2005

24 Hours

Just thought I'd give you a quick update of my life while I wait for dinner to be ready. Yesterday I had my first day as a production assistant. I'm working for a publishing firm that does all the cookbooks for Williams Sonoma. The one we're working on currently is called "Easy Entertaining". My job is to organize props, run errands, and do any general task that needs doing at any given time. Yesterday I spent almost 5 hours buying the wardrobe for the models. I have never been so tired from shopping ever before in my life!
Today Matt and have spent almost the entire day watching season 2 of 24. My dad sent us the box and the suspense is just forcing us to watch disk after disk! We have no self control, none at all.
Now Matt's making a scallop salad with avocados and mangos for our dinner. They gave me a huge cookbook yesterday at work so he got it from there. I'll tell you how it is!
Bye for now.

1 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Blogger pretendingsanity said...

I'm jealous of your job. How fun! And since you're a fellow 24 addict, you can imagine how my heart STOPPED when I realized that our TiVo crapped out on us and failed to record the season finale. All I have to say is, thank God for the internet. I may not have made it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home