Thursday, June 02, 2005

I left my envelope in San Francisco

license 001
So yesterday Matt and I went down to City Hall and got our Marriage License. It was a relatively easy task, in fact it only took about 10 minutes once our name was called. We found it really funny when the woman helping us said "now I will put your information in a recycled envelope" and then she gave us an old ratty UPS overnight envelope to keep our precious document in. Only in San Francisco...
The other funny thing we got yesterday was this booklet
license 002
"Your Future Together"
Highlights of this comprehensive owners manual are:
-"Folic Acid in Your Diet"
-A description of Genetic Disorders that states: Genetic disorders are not contagious.
-The food pyramid

Matt and I will definitely get a lot of use out of this handy booklet as we embark on our future together....

1 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got that same exact booklet. Except We got in a huge fight while waiting to get ours. Now we just laught at it!

So dose this mean I can get a yarn discount? J/K

 

Post a Comment

<< Home