Wednesday, June 08, 2005

So Tired

I can't even believe how much I've been working over the past few days. I feel like I haven't been home at all! It's been so much fun to work as a Production Assistant but it's alot of work! Or maybe I'm just not used to work in general....
The whole group of people involved are so nice and outgoing, and the biggest ringer is that the photographer helped write Last Minute Knitted Gifts! I was so excited when I learned that that I could hardly contain myself. I love that book.
Now I'm going to go hang with my honey and try to recover from all the ironing and running back and forth that I did today, not to mention all of that hand-modeling! Now that can make a girl tired.
My last note to you is about my grades. I got 3 A's and a B in American Government. To think it could have been straight A's if I'd worked a little harder just kills me!

1 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Blogger Strizz said...

work less, play more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home