Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Art



This is a group project that we did in my design class. Each of us blew up a tiny piece of a black and white picture and painted it by using the same values. Mine is the second one up from the bottom right. I did it a little bit too dark, but it worked out okay. We were all really surprised at how well it looks.

I've got an English final this morning and then I've scheduled myself some time to work on my paper later this afternoon. I can't wait for all of this to be over!

2 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, Blogger Amber said...

It does look cool! Very impressive. Good luck with the finals!

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger pretendingsanity said...

hey, joelene and I were wondering if you were planning on going to stitches west? We're going and would love to meet up while we're there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home