Friday, November 04, 2005

Seamless Sweater, Yay!



So I guess that my attempt to blog more than once a week didn't go so well this time, but there's always next week! I've been working feverishly on Matt's seamless sweater and I really love it so far. I'm using a loose pattern from the store and some merino yarn in charcoal gray. The pattern is really easy and it's going much faster than I thought it would. Granted, I'm still working on the chest area...but I'll get to seperate the sleeves and body pretty soon.

Matt's parents are in town this weekend so we're going to spend the day up in wine country and have some lunch, do some wine tasting and stuff. I'm looking forward to getting out of the city for the day, although driving for an hour with four people in the mini can be a little bit cramped!

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 Comments:

At 5:15 PM, Blogger Alexa said...

Haha, better a mini in SF than a huge SUV!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home