Thursday, November 10, 2005

Back on track

This week has been very busy as I try to get my schoolwork back in order. I fell off the wagon there for a bit, so now I've got to try and make up for lost time. Yesterday I spent the day doing all of my reading for various classes and I began to figure out my schedule for next semester. Essentially what I'm doing rather than getting an AA is scheduling my classes based on the curriculum requirements of the school I want to go to. This is a little bit risky considering I'm not in that school yet...but I'm trying to be positive. On Tuesday I had a little bit of a freak out though when I started to think about how jacked up my credits will look if I end up going to some other school! It's an art school, and I am beginning to get really nervous that I don't have that artistic/creative streak that I'm supposed to have in order to go to art school. This is making me nervous. I'm realizing more and more that despite my craftiness, there is a big difference between crafty and creative....but I think I should stop analyzing now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home