Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I'm so retarded

So today I decided to measure my UO shrug to see how much more I had left to do and low and behold....I calculated the stitches wrong! You are supposed to measure the length from should to shoulder, add four inches and multiply that number by your stitch gauge. One would think that when your stitch gauge is 6, you would use that number....and yet for some reason I multiplied by 4! Now I have to start all over, and I already felt like it was taking me forever.

Maybe I'll start Matt's sweater instead....

1 Comments:

At 10:10 PM, Blogger mamaloo said...

Well, at least you didn't finish the entire thing and then have to frog it! I'm seriously thinking of doing that. Because, even though I made pattern change suggestions for chicks with a little extra in the caboose, I didn't follow my own instructions! So, my shrug would be perfect for a thin, broad shouldered woman, but is a bit on the small side for me.

Oh well! Live and learn, eh?

Love the colour combo on your.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home