Monday, March 20, 2006

Happy Hooker


So I know I haven't posted in a week or so but I have a good excuse! It was midterms, and I really was not prepared. This is no surprise really, because I'm never prepared for anything and frankly, this is my process. So I had a few late nights and anxiety-filled days last week...but now I'm okay and I've been spending the weekend celebrating the fact that all of that studying is behind me. This will probably go on until the next time I realize at the last minute that it's finals but we'll just pretend that it's a surprise when it happens and go through the process all over again. It works for me.

Anyways, after my purchase of the Happy Hooker last week I've been desperately trying to finish Matt's pesky sweater so that I can get on with my life! I'm really interested to try out one of the crochet patterns in the book to see how I like it since all I've ever crocheted are hats and hat-like forms. There are so many things that I want to make and that damn sweater just won't end! We realized that it's too big (no wonder it took four hundred extra yards!) but it's too late now and Matt has agreed to wear the sweater regardless of how baggy and wierd it may look. That's love, people.


So, hopefully this week I will be able to post a picture of Matt's completed sweater but for now all I've got is this update. Stay tuned.

1 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Blogger pretendingsanity said...

I'm excited to try to crochet from happy hooker too, I really liked the patterns.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home