Monday, March 14, 2005

Squares

I'm going to try not to write a really long post this time, so we'll see what happens. I had a great weekend this weekend, these are the things that I did:
1. Girls night at my friend Kristina's house. Wine, appetizers and gossip. It just has to happen every now and then.

2. Asian American Film Festival on Saturday night with our friends Syrette and Koa. If you have a chance to see
"Dumplings"
then I highly recommend it. Probably the most shocking movie I've ever seen.

3. Charity knitting party at my house. A very successful one if I do say so myself! We knit 6x6 squares out of our scrap yarn to be sewn together for a blanket. When it's done we're going to donate it to a local charity. Thanks to all the girls (two of which learned to knit in order to participate, and did quite well), and let me know if anyone's interested in adding some squares.
 blanket squares

4.Matt took me to go see
Bride and Prejudice
which was the best movie ever! I wanted to walk right back into the theater and see it again, honestly. I think I'm going to go and pre-purchase a dvd copy right now.

1 Comments:

At 6:58 AM, Anonymous Burraco said...

wow, awesome article post.Thanks Again. Really Great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home