Sunday, September 18, 2005

Let It Die



Matt and I really don't get out much, so when we do it's always very exciting. Last night we went to a Fiest show with our friends Syrette and Koa (whom are responsible for introducing us to cool things in general) and we had a great time. If you haven't heard Feist yet, I think it's time to jump on the bandwagon because she's incredible. She put on a great show too.

What else is going on? I bought some yarn to begin my very first baby sweater yesterday and I'm very excited to get it going. At first I was thinking that I should finish at least one of the 3 current projects I've got going, but I talked myself out of that idea real fast. I did make a good attempt at it though. I promised myself a day of knitting on Friday (no posting allowed that day, sorry) and I did literally knit all day. I was trying to finish my green mini-cardigan and I came so close but then I did something really stupid and used yarn from two different dye lots on one front sides and it looks really wierd. Usually in this case I would finish it anyways and say screw it, but my boss at the yarn store pretty much threw that idea out the window. I guess I'll be frogging that side and starting it over, blah. For this reason I'm putting it back on the back-burner and in the words of Feist, I'll let it die....at least for a little while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home