Sunday, September 25, 2005

Memories


Me and Kimi at my Bachelorette Party, I hope that I haven't posted this picture already...
This weekend was my friend Kimi's 30th birthday. For some reason, her birthday is one of those days that always causes me to reflect back on old times. Kimi and I became friends when I was a senior in high school so it makes me feel really old to think that I've celebrated nine birthdays with her since! We've been through all kinds of crazy things together, Happy Birthday Kimi!

On the knitting front, I've been working like mad on the baby sweater for Baby Wilson. I actually finished it just on time for the shower today! It turned out really cute, but I accidentally left my camera at the party so I'll have to wait to post pictures. It only took me a week to make the sweater, so now I'm back to where I started last week with my two unfinished scarves and the "Spring Fling" that needs to be partially frogged....not fun. I think I'll make a hat this week before I dive into my bin of unfinished projects.

Thanks to everyone for the nice notes about my grandma. She's been in the hospital for the past few days but she's doing okay. I think that we'll be buying some tickets to go and see her in the coming month because she changed her mind about our visit and decided that she's excited to see us. I think that she's kind of scattered with everything going on, so she didn't really mean to turn us away after all. I'm glad, I feel alot better now.

1 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Blogger Amber said...

I can't belive you finished it in time! Good job! The shawl will work out great and Yuri says Thanks! Coming up fast!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home